Home Inspections for First Time Buyers in Milwaukee
Fix Home Buying Fears - Home inspections for the first timer
First time home buyers face a new (and often terrifying) challenge on their way to home ownership. Wall to Wall’s home inspection services give first-time homeowners in the Milwaukee area a money back guarantee and peace of mind when buying a home.
Our knowledgeable home inspectors carefully walk you through the process, answering any questions you may have. You’ll leave your first home inspection assured that you’ve made the right home choice, ready for a list of repair projects OR convinced that the home is not worth your investment. The important thing is you’ll know.
Why you need a Home Inspection
…and why Wall to Wall should be your First Call
Our comprehensive home inspections help you understand the condition of one of your life’s biggest investments. A quality home inspection could mean the difference between moving into a money pit or walking away free and clear. We cover all accessible aspects of your house, uncovering everything from hidden damage and shoddy repair work to actual building code violations. After our comprehensive inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re investing your time and money in.
More than an Inspection – Wall to Wall educates new home owners
Each of our inspections feature built-in training sessions for first-time homeowners. Besides answering all your questions, we’ll explain the functions of essential components of the property, recommend possible repairs where needed and inform you of any potential future issues. Our inspectors also point out important basement utility shutoffs and tag them for easy identification later. We’ll highlight components like:
- Gas and water shutoffs
- Furnace & water-heater valves
- Central air controls
- Heating duct dampers
- Fuse boxes & circuit breakers
Clear & Simple Home Inspection Reports
Whether you’re buying on your own or working with a realtor, having a comprehensive home inspection report is an essential step in getting the most out of your investment. Whether or not the seller has the right to cure defects, having certified documentation of damages and necessary repairs will protect you from the nasty shock of unexpected repair costs.
Wall to Wall Home Inspections reports feature:
- Quick Reporting – things move fast in the home buying process. Our official electronic .pdf reports arrive via email to your preferred address, often on the same day.
- Easy-to-read – Our reports use plain language to describe damage to clearly defined sections of your home. Jumplinks help you navigate to each section for quick reference.
- Photo Documentation – Pictures=1000 words. Our inspectors take high-quality snapshots of troubled areas of your home, with arrows highlighting specific points of damage or neglect. We even take video when necessary!
Avoid first-time home buyer mistakes: Get the professionals in your Corner
Wall to Wall home inspectors are experts in the home buying process. In addition to being fully certified by several state and nationally recognized organizations, our principle inspector is also a licensed real estate broker.
Our certifications include:
- Nationally Certified Home Inspector
- Wisconsin State Certified Inspector, Certification #1037
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, License #40981
- Wisconsin State Certified Rental Weatherization Inspector, Certification #890095
- NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), #NACHI08021908